Dr. Nabil MockbilOrthodontist Specialist, General Dentist
Dr. Nabil utilizes all modern techniques to give his patients the bespoke treatments they desire.
Dr. Ines MockbilGeneral Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Ines offers state of the art minimally invasive dentistry techniques in all her treatments.
Dr. Torsten FanselowSpecialist Implantologist, General Dentist
Dr. Torsten is an experienced dentist with a focus on implantology and prosthodontics.
Looking For a Dentist in Dubai Marina? We got what you are looking for!
There are always many choices to be made; which clothes to wear, what food to eat, which car to buy etc. Some choices are easier than others. One of the harder ones will be who to trust to take care of your teeth. Do you choose the nearest dentist, the oldest one, the youngest one, the coolest? The possibilities are endless.
When it comes to finding a dentist, Dubai has many choices. To make life a bit easier for you, we have compiled a short list of things to consider, maybe you will be swayed to try us out!
· Swedish Dental Clinic; it's all in the name and delivers what it says! We are Swedish dentists, educated and specialised in Sweden, with work experience from Sweden.
· Our clinic has been around since 1985. It's a family-run practice, and we are not going anywhere, meaning you will be seeing the same faces every time you come back to see us. We believe continuity is important as we get to know our patients and can follow up on their treatment and check on their oral health up close.
· Your dentist should be experienced. Behind every tooth is a person with their own set of issues and preferences. An experienced dentist can help make your visits as smooth as possible. We have over 70 years of experience between us. That can only be a good thing for you.
· On the other hand, staying up to date is super important. It’s no use having years of experience but still working to the same standard of when you were newly graduated. We strongly believe that lifelong learning is the only way to stay on top and offer the patients the best possible service.
· We are specialised in different fields of dentistry and work together as a team to give our patients a holistic treatment.
· Chemistry. It's important that you feel comfortable with your dentist and can discuss your concerns. If you are not entirely convinced by the planned treatment, it can be a good idea to get a second opinion.
The most importantly is that you, as a patient, get the right treatment done. We strive to provide you with the best possible results using our knowledge, professionalism, state of the art technology and the best materials around. Happy patients =Happy dentists!